Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patty's a bitch

Guy 1: Dude, I wanna get high. Just once. JUST ONCE.

Guy 2: No, I'm not gonna let you get addicted.

Guy 1: I don't wanna, like, smoke it all the time. But I, like, wanna get high. Just ONCE.

Guy 2: Ok, but I'm not gonna let you get addicted.

Guy1: JUST ONCE.

Guy 2: I'm your friend, I'm not gonna let you get addicted. I would expect the same from you.

Guy 1: I wanna get high!

Girls 1 thru 5: WE ARE SO DRUNK AND DESPERATE. WHOO HOO WE ARE TEH SLUTTEH!

Girl 2: I LOVE YOUUUUUU.

Girl 1: It broke again. It broked more.

Girl 5: Aren't I so good sex right now?

Guys 1&2: We are cool and fighting!

Girl 3: You two can't fight because I LOVE YOU BOTH, Cedric.

Girl 4: Haha, I dropped my phone again!


Fuck you, Saint Patrick's Day. Fuck. You.

They come in shifts. When one drunk group drifts drunkenly away, another, rowdier bunch takes its place. The girls are inevitably drunk and desperate for attention. The guys are inevitably high out of their tiny brains with delusions of manly prowess. They all stand outside my window, bragging about how drunk and horny they are.

I've given up on wishing these people away. If I wake up tomorrow morning and the space outside my window hasn't been vomited or urinated upon, littered with remains of joints, or set on fire, I'll count my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment