Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzardpocalypzilladdon is futile

I just thought it would be relevant to point out that my university was one of the only ones in the state to not cancel classes this morning. I thought I'd walk to my early morning lab as per usual, even though I got a discouragingly teeny amount of sleep last night. By the time I had shuffled to the next bus stop over, I'd made up my mind to not walk any further than the cafeteria again this semester.

Then I forgot all about it this afternoon and walked all the way back from classes. Halfway through my waddle home, I was driven off the sidewalk by a vehicle scraping snow off the ground. Way to defeat the purpose, vehicle.

I should probably eat dinner tonight, but motivation to go out again is low.

No comments:

Post a Comment